First of all we would like to thank your early reply. We hope the information we provide is enough for you to start considering our application.
1. The formal name of our organization is:
Szeretetért, Harmóniáért, Sportért a Tradicionális Japán Kultúrán Keresztül – AIKIDO Alapítvány
2890 TATA, Kakas út 75.
And translated into English:
For love, harmony and sport through the traditional Japanese culture - AIKIDO Foundation.
2890 TATA, Kakas út 75
Founded in 1993.
2. Our Directing Comittee consists of: Director: László Elsner 5th Dan Aikikai, President: Zoltan Vass 3rd Dan Aikikai, Secretary: László Tóth 3rd Dan Aikikai and Board Members: Dr Zsolt Prigya 2nd Dan Aikikai and Szilárd Pál 1st Dan Aikikai
2. Our body of aikidoka accounts a total of 320 members.
3. The names of our Yudansha
4. László Elsner, Zoltán Vass and Dr Attila Fehér received their Shodan from Tamura Nobuyoshi Sensei, and their other Dan from Fujita Masatake Sensei. The rest of the Yudansha received always their Dan grades from Fujita Masatake Sensei.
We attach a photocopy of László Elsner's Yudansha Card (See 09 picture attached)
Please contact us if you are in need of any other clarification.
We are looking forward to your decision,
Director Aikido Foundation Hungary
2009/12/1 tani <email@example.com>
Hereby we acknowledge receipt or your message requesting Hombu Recognition.
Please provide us with following information so that we can review your request.
1. Formal name of your organization.
2. Name of the Directing Board members (president, secretary, etc.)
2. Total number of members,
3. Names of main Yudansha with each Dan grade.
4. How the promotion of each member was attained in the past.
After we received information above, we will contact you again.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Martinez" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 6:33 PM
Subject: Hombu Recognition
The reason we are contacting you is to state our interest in acquiring an
official Hombu Recognition for our organization, Aikido Alapitvany, and to
request information about how to do so.
Our organisation is well established within the whole Hungary. We have more
than 20 years experience (several events held annually since its foundation
prove it) and a strong body of aikidokas shared between our dojos -based
in Hungary, Slovakia and Britain- and completed with international students
from as far as Australia, South Africa, Spain or Ireland.
Our main chief, 5th Dan Aikikai Laszlo Elsner, is supported by an extense
group of FukuShidoin, and Uchi-deshi, ready to assist him in establishing
committees for instructing and dan/kyu grading examination. He is a
permanent resident of this country, and so are the Headquarters and
Directing Committee. All regulations, curriculum and exam system are well
and clearly specified in our website, and therefore all aikidokas have
access to it via Internet.
We sustain a friendly relationship with the other organizations in Hungary,
and we are all willing to work together in this, since our Hombu recognition
will benefit them in many aspects.
Aikido Alapitvany is pleased to adhere to all the principles stated in
Since we definitely meet all the conditions stated in your international
regulations, we would like to know what steps we are to follow in order to
fulfil this application. Also, we invite you to have a look at our website:
We are really looking forward to your reply.